The industrial stone is produced through fragmentation of excavated lime material.
Limestone is used in many industries, particularly in:
- limestone industry – in milling and lime calcination plants,
- power industry – as a raw material for the production of sorbents for flue gas desulphurisation,
- steel industry – as a flux,
- chemical industry, e.g. in soda plants,
- sugar industry – as a raw material for the purification of sugar,
- agriculture – for the production of calcium fertilizers,
- ceramic and glass industry, building sector an in the water treatment process.
Our offer includes limestone in the following fractions: 0-2 mm, 0-30 mm, 0-60 mm, 20-40 mm, 30-60 mm, 40-130 mm, 70-110 mm, 80-120 mm and 90-160 mm.
Product data sheets