WKG S.A. performs a project, which will receive extra funding from the European Funds, entitled: ‚Preparation of documents necessary to obtain a share-type capital from the WSE market by the ‚MINERALS MINING GROUP’ S.A.’.
The subject of the project consists in the preparation of documents which are necessary for the acquisition of external funding (capital) sources of a share-type nature from the WSE capital market. The purchase of advisory services shall allow the Company to prepare itself for the acquisition of capital through the issue of shares. The acquired capital shall be allocated for the execution of key innovative undertakings which will allow the company to increase its innovative potential and which fit in the activity of the mining & stone processing industry.
Among others the planned effects include:
- effective acquisition of capital for the development of innovative undertakings,
- increase of prestige and reliability,
- promotion of the enterprise and of its products,
- objective valuation of the company’s assets,
- assurance of the liquidity of assets (increased valuation),
- acquisition of incentives for the employees and managers etc.
- Project value: PLN 2,214,000.00
- Extra funding from the EU: PLN 792,000.00
- Project execution period: from 01/04/2016 until 31/12/2017